The Latitude 64° professional tournament basket. Made to withstand the elements and the best choice for any permanent disc golf course. The double chain set consists of 14 inner and 14 outer chains which gives it a “softer edge”, and increases the chance for discs to “stick” to the chains. This also ensures that putts don’t slip through the chains, and likewise hitting the pole causing frustrating ”spit outs”. The yellow 4” tall deflector band on the top rim improves visibility in all conditions, and the chain sliders on the inside steers the chains in a zig zag pattern which also makes the basket even less sensitive to ”spit outs”.
The ProBasket Elite can be fitted with multiple top and ground attachments.
• 14 inner and 14 outer chain sets made of galvanized steel.
• The ProBasket Elite has a powder coat finish.
• Yellow 4” tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions.
• Tension screws are included for increased stability.
• The ProBasket Elite has welded nuts for easier assembly.
• The ProBasket Elite is approved at the Championship PDGA level.
• Multiple choices of ground attachments.
Total Height: 138 cm
Height above ground: 82cm
Outside diameter: 69cm
Maximum size of gaps: 17,3cm
Radial reps: 13cm
Target zone: 48,5cm
Maximum width: 59,5cm
Max size of gaps on top: 19,3cm
28 kg (foot excluded)
BASKET OPTIONS WEIGHTS
Mobile foot Elite: 4,00 kg
Earth Foot d60, L520: 1,45 kg
Stone Mounting Foot: 1,66 kg
Top adapter: 0,32 kg
Number plate: 1,05 kg
Flag holder: 0,18 kg
Earth Foot d60: 1,30 kg
Limited 3 Year Warranty
The Latitude 64° ProBasket Elite is covered under warranty against failure due to rust, corrosion, and manufacturing defects. Should your ProBasket Elite be determined by Latitude 64° to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Latitude 64° sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover ProBasket Elite which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Latitude 64°
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.
If you are in need of warranty service contact Latitude 64° and we will be happy to review your warranty request. It is our goal to do everything we can to make sure you are happy with your Latitude 64° course equipment purchases. Please contact us if you have any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have proof of purchase.